Hi there, Lucia is so adorable! How old is she? My daughter Molly was born Aug 29th, so she's 3.5 months. The nursing is hard, isn't it, especially in the beginning. I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of it now, but I'm constantly doubting myself. I don't want to starve her! I can't keep up with my milk production either. I'm to the point now where she gets one formula bottle a day and the rest breast. It's working pretty well. As for the points, we used to get 12 extra and I had asked my leader if I was supplementing would I still get 12 and she said yes. I think this is why I haven't been loosing as fast as I had last time I was on WW. It's frustrating cause I feel hungry all the time.
Anyways, now that I've written a book. good luck to you!
1 comment:
Hi there, Lucia is so adorable! How old is she? My daughter Molly was born Aug 29th, so she's 3.5 months. The nursing is hard, isn't it, especially in the beginning. I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of it now, but I'm constantly doubting myself. I don't want to starve her! I can't keep up with my milk production either. I'm to the point now where she gets one formula bottle a day and the rest breast. It's working pretty well. As for the points, we used to get 12 extra and I had asked my leader if I was supplementing would I still get 12 and she said yes. I think this is why I haven't been loosing as fast as I had last time I was on WW. It's frustrating cause I feel hungry all the time.
Anyways, now that I've written a book. good luck to you!
Post a Comment