Milk allergies are no fun, there are so many delicious things made with milk; cheeses, yogurts, chocolate, even pizza!UPDATE: She may not be full-blown allergic to milk, she has no apparent discomfort other than the hives. It may be that only her skin is reacting to it, and thats it.
3 comments:
oh no poor baby! this is terrible. hopefully she will grow out of it. i will commence praying now.
I feel so bad for Lucia, is almond milk safe for babies? That's what Sarah drinks as well as soy milk. I might dd that we buy the vegan mozzarella, and it is quite good. It melts nicely on pizza and nachos. n
So sorry to hear that!!! We have several friends with little ones that started out with milk allergies but they have all grown out of it. I am praying Ms. L does has well. Sending you all hugs!
Post a Comment