Um.
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
It said it was 57 outside, but I swear with the wind it was around 40. Whipping, freezing cold wind. I wasn't wearing a coat. We walked over to the beach, said hi to some dogs, started to walk.
30 seconds later: Mission aborted.
Man, what a bummer.
But we hit up Sports Basement so I could get some new running shoes (35% off) and we picked up some great new kicks for Lucia (also at a discount). Afterwards, we drove through the Presidio down our old street Arguello to go to the awesome playground. Lucia really, really liked it and went down the slide 500 times and pushed a merry go round.
After nap, we headed over to Walnut Creek to see how the other half lives. Super nice. We had dinner at Chipotle then headed over to Nordstrom so I could get a makeup brush.
It wasn't the Saturday of our dreams, but I guess it was Ok anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment