Friday, November 8, 2013

Seven!!

Seven months!! He's a big boy now. He filled out and got suddenly pretty chubby this month, awwwww. Other changes we saw this month:

  • Eating more and more solids. This month we tried more oatmeal, peas, blueberries, cooked apples, pumpkin and carrots. He really likes pumpkin and sweet potatoes. 
  • Sitting up! He doesn't topple over as often. 
  • Grabbing stuff of the highchair. Pete put a bowl of his food with a spoon in it the other day and went to get a bib and Espen grabbed that bowl so fast. He also really likes grabbing the spoon when we're feeding him. Manual dexterity! It's a thing!
  • Sleeping in his CRIB! YES. We moved him into the other room and now have both kids in one room. True to Espen's laid back nature, he was like, oh, I see that I am now sleeping here. Fine by me. He is so diametrically opposite of Lucia that way. 
  • Rolling and rolling and rolling. And more rolling. 
  • I think the chatting has decreased this month, but he's definitely doing more of the arm-flapping. In the next few days I'll post a cute video of him doing that. 
Behold some cutie pie pictures I took yesterday as we hung out and just gazed into each other's eyes (seriously). 








No comments: