Happy Father's Day to all the Baby Daddies out there!
Our baby daddy is celebrating the day with a much-deserved day off. He's got his door shut and I'm not disturbing him all day. Not to take the dog out. Not to hold the baby, feed the baby or change the baby, or make funny faces for the baby. Not for anything. Well, maybe if something is on fire or if there's an emergency. But otherwise, I'm leaving him alone.
We celebrated Father's Day last night, given that I knew he wanted to work all day on his project. I got him some fancy fancy imported proscuitto and a pizza griller. Pizza, prosciutto and chocolate are about Pete's favorite things in the world.
We bought some wheat pizza dough from Trader Joe's, added our toppings, and put the griller on our new gas grill. A few minutes later = delicious, delicious pizza. We are SO excited to be able to make awesome pizza at home! We sat on the couch and watched TV -- something we NEVER get to do anymore. It was nice.
Thank you Pete, for all that you do. I know you didn't sign up to be a stay-at-home dad, but you're so amazingly good at it. Lucia is thriving because of YOU. YOU. You define awesome dad. I love you to pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment