Since about 5 minutes after I found out I was pregnant, I've wanted to do pigtails in Lucia's hair. That day came this week. But it was short-lived: while Lucia very much likes to play with the clips and bring them to me for her to do her hair, she enjoys taking them out even more. Sad face. Oh well.
7 comments:
So, So cute!!!
Ok, I'm a pro. Go to Sally's beauty supply. Go to the section for African-American hair. Buy a pack of these teeny tiny clear rubber bands. They are the kind that are used to fasten the ends of braids. They are super stretchy and stay in the hair, but don't pull when you take them out. They are about 150 bands for $1. Which is good because they usually break when you take them out, so one use each.
Lucia will probably not be able to get them out. Bwahahaha!
Since about 5 minutes after I found out I was pregnant,
WHAT THE WHAT NOW?
am I just late to the party? congratulations!!
oh.
I get it.
since 5 minutes after you found out you were pregnant with Lucia...
hahahahahaha!!!
KatieO -- GOOD lord. We hope to have another sometime, but not just yet. :)
Robin, I had some smallish clear ones for MY pigtails, and tried that today. Houdini had it out in 5 minutes. Dang.
Ha, I thought the same thing as KatieO. Pigtails always hurt my head, like so much. I'm Team Lucia on the pigtails.
I know I know, they hurt my head too. :(
Yeah, I want Sadye to have a cute bob haircut....ummm, need hair for that! At least Lucia has some. LOL
Post a Comment