This morning when I dropped Lucia off at daycare, she clung to my leg and burst into tears. Don't go Mommy, don't go, she cried. It's been like this sometimes lately; this week with my surgery and heightened stress levels around the house, I think she's picking up on them. Anyway, Charlotte, our daycare provider's youngest daughter (who is about 10) was home from school today and offered to braid Lucia's hair. Lucia lit up like a Christmas tree at the prospect. When I picked her up tonight, she proudly showed off her braids. We took them out to leave the ponytail holders at daycare, but I redid them tonight. She loves them, as you can see and already told me 1. please don't take them out again and 2. she wanted to wear them tomorrow for her swimming lesson. Who knew braids could be so fun?
1 comment:
sooooo adorable.
posts like this make me wish I had a little girl.
Post a Comment