Thursday, November 3, 2011

That Post

We were gonna write a post that said hey, about that whole giving up the pacifier thing? Totally rocky for a few days, but now it's smooth sailing! 

Except uh, it's been anything but. Bedtime is an epic battle, ranging from 45 minutes to 2 hours to get her from rah-rock to sleeping peacefully. Despite her totally rad ladybug. She gets up between 5 and 6:30 everysinglemorning and basically refuses to go back to sleep. If she's up at 6:30 then I just let her, since I'm not going to spend 20-30 minutes wrestling her to sleep for another 20-30 minutes. She refused to nap Saturday and everyday since then, until yesterday, when she finally conked out for 2 hours. I got her to sleep by 7:40 p.m., only because I started dinner at 5:30. Seriously. 

We are hoping she continues to uh, adjust to not having her friend the pacifier and we can all get some sleep soon. Like her mama, she's a different person when she gets some sleep.  

No comments: