And here is the first picture of what is due on September 23:

Looking at the ultrasound image you see a black circle, in which the little dude floats. If you look closely you can also see two crosses, one located about the shoulders, and another at the butt, the length between these are about 1 centimeter.
7 comments:
How cute are y'all? I forgot all about the pregnancy stupids. (That's what I called them.)
I can't believe you aren't going to find out the gender. I couldn't stand it!
Sept. seems like a long way off, but it will be here before you know it. Enjoy!!!
YAY CONGRATS! I am super excited for the both of you. I was just thinking how many more posts could you have about crime in your hood and then bam! you are with child.
Best Wishes,
Amanda Merritt
ooooo, not gonna find out huh?
I couldn't have handled it with the first!
Oh, and sep 22 was my due date for #3. He came on the 26th though. Fyi: August will suck. And they just miss the school cutoff, -but that can be a really good thing depending on the kid. Other than that, I think it's a fantastic time to have a baby! (pretty good weather, you can kind of recover before the holidays hit, you get to HAVE a precious witto baby around during holidays, who is just starting to smile, etc...)
Pete: "You eat a lot"
LOL! Thanks for throwing that in there, got a good chuckle...
Glad to hear you have mild nausea. Baby's healthy, and yet you're not TOO horribly laid up...
Awww...congratulations!
A really good thing about being pregnant in summer is you can just slip sandals or flip flops on. This will be important to you in the late summer when you are unable to bend over. Putting socks on with a very big belly is quite difficult:)
Thanks for the kind comments everyone!
Congratulations! Mrs F already told me, but now that it's public...
I'm thinking the babe will be born with Pete's hair, and hopefully grow a fab head of your red.
We did NOT find out with Ruby (Kid) and I think it's great to do it that way—I feel like it pretty rare these days...With Baby, we found out, so we could decide whether or not to keep all of the girl stuff or not.
All you guys need to do now is for Pete to get a Detroit job and move into the 'hood so we can babysit.
I think it's a BOY!! That's my guess...should we take a poll? Can you add a pie chart to your blogspot?
Congrats...and you will soon be swimming in a sea of light green and yellow!
Post a Comment