Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pete's reading up on baby stuff

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Robin said...

I love it!!!! The glider is gorgeous. Love the orange. The bedding is stunning (glad you splurged.) I love that your bosom baby is orange, too. Did your friend know what your nursery was going to be, or did she just know you like orange?

I have that diaper pail and it is really nice. :)

Heather said...

Hey thanks! It looks really good, doesn't it? The pillows (which I'll be taking out when she's sleeping in there) are from the sofabed -- howboutthat? Pete has other pictures but he's busy with other stuff, so I just decided to take that one last night. My friend let me pick out the nursing pillow myself -- we went to the famous Pump Station in Santa Monica. I saw the orange and said, yes, I will have that one. :)

hobbyismyjob said...

This is such a great pic of Pete..hahaha

Josh said...

agreed on the orange color scheme. It suits you well. Pete looks like he is preparing well for the arrival of the wee girl.

Heather said...

Hi Jen and Josh!

I saw Pete rockin away in the chair and thought it was hilarious. He was reading up on the rules at the hospital, like what we can bring, what we can't, etc. We don't have the bag packed yet, but we're working on it.

And thanks Josh, the orange you KNOW is my fave.