Friday, August 29, 2008

Weekend Plans!!!

Hooray! We've got a great weekend planned!

Tonight: chores and laundry (not so exciting, but oh well)
Tomorrow night: Dinner at the Elite Cafe (we have a gift card!). Then we're going to see Tropic Thunder at 8:15.
Sunday: Take Mrs. B to the beach
Monday: EAT CAKE!!! Hooray! We get to eat the top tier of our wedding cake! (Note: I'll be on the treadmill very shortly after to make sure my blood sugar doesn't get wacky).

Hope the Labor Day weekend is a great one for everyone!

4 comments:

Mrs Furious said...

How did I not know we have the same anniversary?

Our will be way lamer than yours I assure you. ;)

Heather said...

Yours is Sept. 1? We got married Feb. 5 on the beach in SF, then did it again for family Sept. 1 last year. Fun!

Mrs Furious said...

Ah that's why I didn't know that.

Yeah 09.01.01... you know because we like the way it looked on our invitations... and we're nerds like that ;)

Heather said...

It does have a nice ring to it. I was jealous of the people who got 07/07/07 last year. But not so much over their jackpot-themed weddings...

Our cake will be fantastic -- vanilla with lemon curd and raspberry filling. I plan on CHOWING. Then walking for like 8 years.