One year ago today we had our big wedding in Delaware. It was a magical, magical night, complete with 80 family members and friends, pomegranete martinis, filet mignon and a black and white photo booth. It was more fun -- I was able to really let go that night and fully enjoy every moment. The weeks (ok months) prior with all the planning was super stressful, but that night it was all worth it and I just relished in the joy and love and happiness. It was so much fun. I predict the same thing when Little Girl arrives; I suspect I'll be so thrilled with happiness to see her and hold her and just LOVE her that I'll be able to forget all this pregnancy is really a pain in the butt stuff.
Pete and I sat on the beach today and talked about how the year has been for us. We agreed that we've both changed a lot; for the better. There's no doubt he's made me a better person; more patient, more kind. As cliche as it sounds, my love for him deepens every single day. It becomes richer and more textured and more well, deep. I love him in all different ways. The past year we've really grown as a couple and grown as friends to each other. Happy Anniversary Pete. I love you dearly.
4 comments:
Happy 1 year anniversary! What a better gift than a little girl! My how life can change in the blink of an eye =)
SKAL!
I was there!!!:) I was there!!! It's true that there is someone for everyone. And there is something to be said for going against what your head is telling you and what your heart feels is right for you!!:)
I know I`m a day late, but anyway: Happy 1 year anniversary to the both of you :-)
Lot`s of love from rainy Bergen.
Happy happy late anniversary! Hope your cake was still yummy!
Post a Comment