Breastfeeding is NOT like surfing/waterskiing (as some have said) where you can't understand how or "get it" until you're actually doing it. Pete has tried to teach me to wakeboard many times, and I always give up. Giving up on breastfeeding is NOT an option.
The baby comes soon; I bought and froze two dozen chocolate chip cookies for the nurses and doctors at the hospital and am finding myself sneaking them throughout the day. They are so tasty. I may have to hide these further back in the freezer.
2 comments:
I think the most amazing thing I have noted about Amy and breastfeeding was that she really did her own research and seems to have "gotten" it on her own. I believe she took a class as well as being shown techniques in the hospital, but overall she rocked it herself. And I think a lot of that comes from a much more instinctual place. That said, I am sure you have nothing to be concerned about.
And I think I need to get some cookies tonight, too........
Amy's my hero in many ways! She's done just great and seems so laid back about all of it. I wish I was more like that. :)
You should come and take these cookies off my hands. I can't be trusted.
Post a Comment