They're full. They've assured us they'll call us if a bed opens -- no matter the hour tonight. Otherwise we're scheduled to be at the top of the priority list tomorrow a.m -- but still have to call at 7 a.m.
My nerves are shot. I'm headed to bed. We'll update you when we have one.
6 comments:
Thinking awesome thoughts for all 3of you. Can't wait to get an update. Try to rest and I will be checking in as soon as I wake up.... Denver time, to see what's going on.
Ah *expletive*. I am sorry, though I am sure it is not much help. I know you want it done, but think about it this way, when they have a million people giving birth, they are so much more likely to try to press THEIR time frame on your birthing experience (ya know, trying to speed things up or slow things down). Prolly not much help... Keep using that breast pump sweetie! And walking! And ya know, those other things...
Pete just called me, LG is under way ... everything is ok ... he will call me again asap.
Dad
Yahooo! Thanks for the update, Dad. :)
Sending lots of good thoughts and karma your way. I am so excited for you guys. I don't know why, but I am tearing up:) It just brings back so many wonderful memories (but you will be more tired than you ever have been in your life after LG is born...but exhilirated, too!) Much love!!
Sending good thoughts too!
Can't wait to see LG!
Post a Comment