Video to come. I tried to upload it for 2.5 hours tonight. I'm working on figuring out what's up.
Aha! Moving to sit right next to the wireless router somehow worked!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Its so nice and cosy, but the printer may be to some concern due to pollution. At work all printers need to be placed in a separate room due to this problem (ppm).
3 comments:
Its so nice and cosy, but the printer may be to some concern due to pollution. At work all printers need to be placed in a separate room due to this problem (ppm).
You are too cute. I loved your "hi, how ya doin"" when you saw yourself in the mirror:)
You are set, lady. All you need is LG!!
You guys have done such a good job with the nursery :-) It looks really cosy. I`m hoping your little baby girl is just around the corner :-)
Post a Comment