Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Day (So Far) in Pictures!

I didn't get much rest, so I'm running around like a crazy woman this morning, in anticipation of crashing fairly soon for a loooong nap. Here's how the day is going so far:

Mrs. B's birthday is tomorrow, as you might know. She'll be 12. She gets Frosty Paws on her birthday, which is dog ice cream. She loves and wags her tail like crazy when you ask her if she wants Frosty Paws.


These muffins have no added sugar, and are DELISH. Highly recommend (available at Trader Joe's).



I have this magazine and Vanity Fair (my favorite) to read tonight at the hospital. Along with the fully charged ipod, and possibly some movies to watch on the computer.




Organizing the hospital bags: on the left is the cooler weather outfit for LG. On the right is the warmer weather option: a T-shirt, with the hat, booties (thanks Robin!) and mittens and swaddle blanket. The bunny is for comfort <--- for me mostly. :) We're bringing diapers because we really want to stick with the ones that are unbleached.

Ouch. This is what happens when you're sleep deprived/distracted and trying to park quickly. I initially thought this was just a scrape. Then I inspected it last night and was more bummed about it. I'm heading over to the body shop shortly to get an estimate (and to see how long it will take, so we can plan in the next few weeks to take it in).

6 comments:

Newmie said...

My blog today might interest you...

Mary said...

where is the video??? and newmie, you have a blog? please send to me!

Mary said...

and the outfits are stinkin adorable. seriously.

Robin said...

Awww, I'm honored that LG will be wearing one of my gifts home! :)

Heather said...

Oh Newmie -- thank you so much! xoxo!

MP: Video is coming! I have to do my hair first!! Which means I must nap first. And shower. And possibly brush my teeth.

Robin -- so cute, yes? Little hat and booties! She'll be wearing those no matter the outfit; but we packed just the T-shirt in case it's really hot.

Heather said...

PS just got back from the body shop. $700 to fix without going through insurance, $250 with going through insurance, but it's a at-fault collision claim, so our rates *could* go up. Dammit. Going through insurance also means going through another estimator and the repairs will take 2-3 days, so we'll have to rent a car, since the Prius is the only car we have for the carseat. Double dammit. This litle oopsie is turning into a major pain.