Heather has been under the drugs for a while and totally calm.. This is all she typed up: "4 centimeters, finally. Epidural and pictocin are on their way."
Woohoo! (ok. too bad you don't have ads up right now...I'm guessing about a thousand people are refreshing this page over and over and over...good luck!!!)
seriously..I feel like I'm in the room with you..pls have Pete send out text after she's born! YAY! So close..but will she make the 25th or the 26th date???
6 comments:
Awesome! Once she gets the pitocin and epidural, things will probably start moving pretty quickly.
Good luck!!
Good luck!!!
please keep posting!! yes - what robin said - you are on your way - now REST if you can. get as much sleep as you can. but keep posting too!
Woohoo!
(ok. too bad you don't have ads up right now...I'm guessing about a thousand people are refreshing this page over and over and over...good luck!!!)
seriously..I feel like I'm in the room with you..pls have Pete send out text after she's born! YAY! So close..but will she make the 25th or the 26th date???
We are close behind you..........
Greatings from Norway.
Post a Comment