Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our Last Pregnancy Video

Notes about this:

1. Yes, I am that fat. I really am. Can you believe it? It's almost hilarious. Who knew my body could get this big? Rest assured, I haven't let myself go -- the doc says it's cause of the diabetes and that most of it is water. Thank god! Even my elbows look fat! I'm looking forward to getting back down to a reasonable size.
2. We called at 6 p.m. as instructed, and labor and delivery said they were really busy, so we should call back at 7 p.m. We called at 7 p.m. and they said call back at 8 p.m. We're hoping this doesn't continue for another few hours. Gawd help us. We're packed and ready to go.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Y'all are so cute!!

1) you do not look fat. You do, however, look extremely pregnant. :)

2) I love that night light. so cute! where did you get it?

3) I am constantly amazed at the things I teach my children...without teaching them. Kent can carry on a conversation. I taught him that, without teaching, ya know? They just absorb and it is so fun to watch.

Good luck!! I'll be thinking of you.

Mary said...

we have the same nightlight! ours is blue. (it's from ikea, robin) wow, it's great you did this - you will look back on it forever. even with zit. i promise, you will not care. you look beautiful. xoxoxoxoxo to the zillionth!

P.O.M. said...

You are sooooooooooo ready.
Your boobs aren't that big. Am I allowed to say boobs on this blog?