Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Back at Work
I went back to work yesterday. It was pretty draining on many levels. I looked at pictures of Lucia throughout the day, which only made me miss her more. I packed my lunch and snacks, plus my gym bag, plus my computer bag, and managed somehow to make it up the stairs to my office. It was good to see everyone, and WEIRD as hell to be working again. The last time I did this job I didn't have a baby! I didn't know Lucia at all -- she was just this squirmy worm in my belly! It's very strange. I miss her very much, but I'm also kinda thankful for the break during the day (sorry Pete!). I was so exhausted last night I wasn't much help to Mr. Mom Pete. I hope that changes as I get used to this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment