Pete & Heather, Lucia is amazing! What a fantastic laughter! I hope we get a chance to hear it live this weekend :)
this is hysterical!!!!!
I could not stop laughing! So funny!
she's pretty charming! And who knew I could make such good fart noises!?
awesome. I can't wait until Sadye's first laugh. Maybe I should try fart noises!
Love it! She's your best audience!!
Your fart noises are hilarious! I know I know, you can show this at her 16th bday party...hahaha
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Pete & Heather, Lucia is amazing! What a fantastic laughter! I hope we get a chance to hear it live this weekend :)
this is hysterical!!!!!
I could not stop laughing! So funny!
she's pretty charming! And who knew I could make such good fart noises!?
awesome. I can't wait until Sadye's first laugh. Maybe I should try fart noises!
Love it! She's your best audience!!
Your fart noises are hilarious! I know I know, you can show this at her 16th bday party...hahaha
Post a Comment