Also, as you can see, we got her a baby stroller so she can continue all things baby related. She insisted on "wheeling" it out of the store, despite it being folded up and um, not really steerable. Once we got in the door, we had a MAJOR dilemma in Lucia's world: she's very concerned with keeping her feet clean and after she removes her shoes (when she comes in the door), she always spends a few minutes examining the lint, etc. between her toes and making sure they are pristine. When I took her shoes off yesterday, I forgot they had some leftover sand in them from our recent beach excursions, and you could see her mentally trying to weigh which one to pay attention to: new toy vs. lots of sand in between her toes. The sand won; she made sure most of it was off, then she played with her new toy.
(This video can be seen in full size at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n_w7eIo_lk)
1 comment:
oh, I think SAdye needs a stroller too! Love the hair by the way. Too cute......someday.
Post a Comment