She can't get enough of her baby. Earlier in the day she used
dishtowels to cover up Baby, who was obviously trying to take a nap.
When I put her down just now she started to fuss and I assured her
that Baby was tired and ready for bed. And she was ok then. Baby has
magical powers.
4 comments:
I wonder where all of those curls come from!? I love the teeth brushing, very cute!
Awwww. So cute. There are just some things that I never experience being a mom of boys. (Although Luke used to drag his toy vacuum around like that. And sleep with it.)
(p.s. CUTE pj's)
it's absolutely adorable... and katieo i was just thinking the same thing! i really don't mean to be so genderized, but man, it's crazy! danny would no sooner do this than, well, he would never do this. He would bang its head on the floor to see what loud sound it would make!
I know ladies!! I have tried to steer her away from babies and towards trucks and trains and encourage gender-neutral toys. But here we are. I bought her a stroller for her "baby" yesterday and I haven't seen her that excited in a long time. Dude. I had to pry her away from the doll aisle at Target. She was mystified.
Post a Comment