Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Sunday Sunday

This Sunday has turned out different than we expected, but it's good either way. We were hoping to try a new church today, but unfortunately Lucia woke up with a fever, so we scratched that plan. Instead, we focused on cleaning, organizing and ahem, getting things in order that were leftover from the move. I organized Lucia's room and found these awesome pants her Aunt Kate got her that were tucked away in a backpack. How cute are these (taken in November)?


I did four loads of laundry, Pete organized his office space (to make room for a microwave for us), grilled chicken and dug his bike out from the porch (no small feat) to take it for its inaugural ride through the Oakland Hills, which are so dreamy. 

Next on the list: my workout, a trip to the drugstore, Trader Joe's, Sears for a microwave and just possibly, going to see the Tripp Trapp chair in person to figure out what color we're getting (he says natural, I say green). Ambitious, but it feels good to get stuff done!



No comments: