Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kevin's House

We've slowly started introducing the concept of God and heaven to Lucia. We started it when Baylee died, telling her that she got sick and died and when to heaven. But it's a concept she's started to pick up more and more as her verbal and logic skills have progressed. She often tells people "Baylee got sick and died." So last night when were talking about Eddie's cat Pica, who Lauren and Justin put down last week. I told Lucia and she said, Oh? She got sick and went to Kevin's House?

(Kevin is my co-worker)

Turns out she has Kevin's House confused with heaven. Pete and I could not stop laughing about it. Kevin's House is obviously where people go when they die. So funny. 

1 comment:

Catriona said...

That is hilarious! I bet his house is AWESOME! Ian is moderately obsessed with heaven and death these days, and asks me soooo many questions . . . it is quite exhausting and tricky, even for a theology major. In my zealous attempt to make sure that he isn't afraid of death, I have inadvertently made him totally psyched to get to heaven, since he can eat whatever he wants there, play without ever sleeping, and he never has to pee-pee or wash his hands.