There was a bit of scheduling snafu on our end for Day 2.
We Pete thought the announcement of the winners was tonight at the reception, but in fact it's Tuesday (tomorrrow). I had changed my flight to stay later tonight, but there's really no sense in that if nothing's happening today. So we're at Ty and Meryl's house and are heading to Starbucks soon for coffee, and then off to find a new laptop bag. Mine broke on the way out here.
Pete will have a report later today, and plenty of pictures. As soon as I get home tonight, I'll upload the pictures I took yesterday. Pete's keeping the new camera with him, so he'll have plenty more to upload when he gets home Thursday. Pete's headed to the show after he takes me to the airport, and his friend Ty is presenting his interior for the new Chrysler concept car today. Fun!
1 comment:
Hi there, Have tried to add some comments here have failed. How come?
Dad
Post a Comment