Tuesday, January 8, 2008

T-Minus 60ish Hours

We're headed to Detroit on Friday. In case you haven't heard, Pete is a finalist in the Michelin Design Challenge, and we're headed to the North American International Auto Show, which everyone knows as the Detroit Auto Show. The show starts Sunday for industry and press; it'll provide a wonderful networking opportunity for Pete to show his designs and meet new people in the industry. We're staying with his friend who works at Chrysler and his wife and new baby boy. Pictures and details to come...

I'm so excited and proud for Pete; I know he's nervous but he's going to do great. Yay Pete!

4 comments:

katieo said...

WOW! Good luck Pete.
(and heather, say Hi to Mrs. F for me...I'm from MI too...and wish I could hop on a plane and come hang with you guys)

Heather said...

KatieO I think you're our only reader! Honestly! So thanks.

I can't even handle how excited I am to meet Mrs. F!!! We'll do a video post about it.

Heather said...

KatieO I think you're our only reader! Honestly! So thanks.

I can't even handle how excited I am to meet Mrs. F!!! We'll do a video post about it.

Unknown said...

Dad here :-)
All the best of luck Pete :-)
This is really something I want to experience myself:-)