I may have missed the answer, but why don't you go ahead and buy 2 panties and a bra? I hated buying anything while I was pregnant, but in your shoes, buy something even if it's poorly fitting! I'm glad you aren't letting the annoyance keep you from having fun!
Well, dur(hits head with hand). I remember that you said that it was a holiday, and certainly you can't buy anything in this country on a holiday or on Sunday! I still fondly think of every other place as being more civilized, though...
more pictures of bergen! that aren't obscured by a finger! these videos are the best. i pee my pants every time. and then danny pees his pants too. oh love you look tired but keep the spirits high - you'll get through this luggage fiasco. xoxo
It is, isn't it? Even funnier was me picking out new undies at H&M Mamma (maternity) yesterday in a size TWELVE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD and Pete was like, are you sure those are going to fit? Aren't those going to be too small? A FREAKING TWELVE PEOPLE.
Needless to say, they fit and are so comfortable I went and bought three more pairs today.
8 comments:
I may have missed the answer, but why don't you go ahead and buy 2 panties and a bra? I hated buying anything while I was pregnant, but in your shoes, buy something even if it's poorly fitting!
I'm glad you aren't letting the annoyance keep you from having fun!
Hi G! Saturday was a national holiday, so all of the stores were closed and everthing was closed yesterday. We're going shopping today, thank god.
Well, dur(hits head with hand). I remember that you said that it was a holiday, and certainly you can't buy anything in this country on a holiday or on Sunday! I still fondly think of every other place as being more civilized, though...
more pictures of bergen! that aren't obscured by a finger! these videos are the best. i pee my pants every time. and then danny pees his pants too. oh love you look tired but keep the spirits high - you'll get through this luggage fiasco. xoxo
ahahahahaha what entertainment! Keep these video's coming =)
Mrs B is doing great! It finally went back to normal temps here..
Umm please go to H&M and buy some clothes!! They have a maternity section at the H&M's in Europe!
I can't stop cracking up that you are wearing your MIL's undies! ha ha.
I have to agree with POM. The fact that you are wearing your MIL's undies is absolutely hysterical.
It is, isn't it? Even funnier was me picking out new undies at H&M Mamma (maternity) yesterday in a size TWELVE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD and Pete was like, are you sure those are going to fit? Aren't those going to be too small? A FREAKING TWELVE PEOPLE.
Needless to say, they fit and are so comfortable I went and bought three more pairs today.
Post a Comment