Monday, June 30, 2008

Little Girl's Kicks

I've started to notice that Little Girl is most active just before I eat, and then active after. Around 7 a.m. every morning she's kicking up a storm -- which is not painful, but interesting more than anything. Then I eat, and about an hour afterwards, she kicks like crazy. Then right around now (11:30 a.m.) she starts kickety-kicking again.

I'm not sure what this means. It could mean that she's incredibly impatient when she's hungry (like me!), and it could also mean that she's just going to be a little spazzy infant.

Pete asked me while we were on our trip if I was able to get a sense of her personality already; my answer then was not really. It's shifting to a maybe these days.

7 comments:

P.O.M. said...

Maybe she is going to be a soccor player or a ballerina and just needs to get her legs warmed up.

Heather said...

POM, it could be! I swear she was on CRACK yesterday -- moving around SO much. It was crazy. I pulled up my shirt and Pete and I just laughed and laughed at it -- cause he could see it! CRAZY

Newmie said...

I encourage you to give bith to a soccer player. They are awesome. And I am not just saying that...well because I play soccer.:)

Miss you!!:)

Newmie said...

After reading my own error-filled comment, I encourage you to raise a child who uses spell check more often than not.

Heather said...

Ha ha Newmie! Hello!

She's super kicky these days -- I mean like all day. It's nuts.

Heather said...

Ha ha Newmie! Hello!

She's super kicky these days -- I mean like all day. It's nuts.

Robin said...

Awww, that's my favorite part of pregnancy. All the kicks.

While I was working (with my first pregnancy) I was doing a performance review and I was sitting back afterward, chatting with the reveiwee (like my new word?) Kent just stuck his foot out and stretched it from one side of my belly to the other. The girl happened to be looking at my tummy at the time and saw the whole thing. We were laughing so hard. :)