Friday, June 13, 2008

Where'd the Week Go?

Seriously? I wish I could say that we're completely unpacked and organized and ready to switch the closets tomorrow, but we're not. We've got loads of laundry. I haven't felt well the past two days, so we're behind.

It's great to be back though. Monday and Wednesday we went to Whole Foods and bought loads of organic blueberries and strawberries. I'm pretty sure Pete has eaten 80% of them. He lets me have a few here and there (more so with the blueberries). Mrs. B is happy to have us at home, and is back to her usual shenanigans. Our car seat for Little Girl arrived, and while it looks comfy, it's surreal to have it sitting in our living room. In just 14 weeks we'll have someone to put in there. Wow.

On deck for the weekend: the great closet switcheroo on Saturday, and then I'm getting together with girlfriends Sunday morning, and we'll celebrate Father's Day with dinner out on Sunday night.

No comments: