Oh yeah, I used to hear, "sooo, you must be comin up there...any day now....right?" ALL THE TIME. With the last one it started at seven months pregnant. Thanks world.
You look great. just hold on! Those couple of weeks will fly by! (haha, no- actually they won't. but hang in there, you won't be pregnant forever!)
Thanks! I'm sincerely hoping to be induced; I'm a basket case of worry these days, along with all the other discomforts. I really wish I was one of those women that loved being pregnant. I'm just not...
9 comments:
No, but I mean really, you are really really sure you're not having twins... ;)
You look great Heather! Only 7 more weeks to go, we can do it!
Thanks Alice! Like you, I hear this about three times a week. That and SEVEN MORE WEEKS TO GO???????? ARE YOU SURE (look of alarm).
YESSSS I AM SURE! I think I would know these things!
girl, you look great. pregnant as hell, but great. :) won't be long now...yippee!!
Holy Baby Growing Batman!
You look great.
Yeah it's really changed in 4 weeks... my shirts are starting to ride up, ala Homer Simpson.
Oh yeah, I used to hear, "sooo, you must be comin up there...any day now....right?" ALL THE TIME. With the last one it started at seven months pregnant. Thanks world.
You look great. just hold on! Those couple of weeks will fly by! (haha, no- actually they won't. but hang in there, you won't be pregnant forever!)
Hi KatieO!
Thanks! I'm sincerely hoping to be induced; I'm a basket case of worry these days, along with all the other discomforts. I really wish I was one of those women that loved being pregnant. I'm just not...
So cute!!! I can't wait to see your baby girl. It's so much fun. :)
Snakey...believe it or not, you look great (and healthy). Would I lie?
Few personal scarifices are rewarded in such an awesome, humbling and life-changing way. Stay strong.
Your hair looks great, by the by.
Post a Comment