Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Picking a Pediatrician

This looks fairly straightforward. This lady looks pretty good (she's in the office every day, which is good), but I'm a little concerned she lists Hello Kitty as one of her interests. Gawd. I'm hoping her interests in allergies, eczema, nutrition and obesity balance it out. :)

3 comments:

Kammy said...

Ha ha - well she may like hello kitty but she also loves Harry Potter! That is pretty awesome - plus she does look super cute. :o)

Anonymous said...

You should hope that her Hello Kitty collection spills over into her patient visit rooms... that would be a great enticement when Baby Hansen is due for shots at age 3:)

Heather said...

Kammy -- agreed. She does look super cute. I would have liked to find someone who's actually had a child, but oh well.

Linnea, excellent point. I think we'll name her Dr. Hello Kitty from here on out.