Thanks Julie! And Robin, yes, we even recycle outfits around here. :) We're in between sizes and I need to wash and go through her next batch of clothes -- I have no idea what we have!! Plus we left her new clothes at home and my parents are shipping them.
7 comments:
oh my god is your hair up?????
You look great! Keep doing what you're doing!
Mary, it is! I felt daring today, and pinned it up in the back, then put on a headband for my workout. Stellar look, yes?
Thanks Colleen!!
Heather, you have such a great smile!
Great picture! (I recognize that sleeper.) :)
Thanks Julie! And Robin, yes, we even recycle outfits around here. :) We're in between sizes and I need to wash and go through her next batch of clothes -- I have no idea what we have!! Plus we left her new clothes at home and my parents are shipping them.
I've always loved your hair up. I love these photos. And alive is good!! Love the new blog colors as well. MWAH!
Post a Comment