
The crib is here!!! I checked IKEA's stock today and whaddya know, they had one in stock. I drove over and got the last one! I had someone help me get it off the shelf, into the car and into the apartment (but not the same person, that would be weird).
Pete gets home tomorrow night from Chicago, hooray! I can't wait to see him. In the meanwhile, my favorite aunt and cousin are coming to visit tomorrow; I'm so excited to see them. I have the apartment looking relatively sane. I used the Bugaboo tonight as a laundry cart - I'm crazy like that.
This weekend we're going to get the room ready for baby girl. I'm really excited -- I've had trouble sleeping lately thinking about all the stuff I need to do before she gets here. Now I can get started!
1 comment:
Umm....what? Since I am not coming to see you this weekend you better re-phrase that comment about your fav cousin. My feeling might be hurt. J/K. But the crib looks awesome - I want to see pics when the whole room is put together!
Post a Comment