Saturday, July 19, 2008

We're Just Fine


Sorry for not posting more, we've had a busy week. I'm adjusting to the diabetes diet and testing my blood 4x a day. It's going ok, I guess. My blood values have been within range every time I've tested, so that's good. 

We got the baby's stroller this week, which was exciting. We took it for a walk and didn't mind the double-take from our neighbors. 

The crib is still out of stock; we're hoping it comes in sometime in August. Our glider, which you can see the shape of HERE, (we ordered it in an orange modern textured fabric), is expected to arrive sometime in August as well. 

The baby bedding pictured HERE should be here any day. 

Letsee what else is new over here:
  • Pete got new glasses and contacts -- apparently the doctor was a jerk, which is unfortunate. 
  • Pete's up at Clearlake this weekend for a party weekend, sponsored by Absolut vodka. Then he leaves for Chicago until Thursday for his first work trip. 
  • We paid off our credit card debt and took out life insurance policies. We're really grown up now! 
That's all I can think of. Hope you're having a good weekend! 


2 comments:

Alice said...

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear about the diabetes! take good care of yourself.
As for the stroller... one can I say... WANT!

P.O.M. said...

I'm late here - sorry.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bedding!