I love it, love it! She looks great in red.
OMG What a cutie! Look at that smirk!
I absolutely love the little chuck taylors!! She has such beautiful, peaceful look, too.
Very cute!You guys are way more advanced than us. Converse and real clothes! WOW!
Seriously, so friggin cute.
LOVE that she's rockin' the Converse! What a big girl she's becoming.j
I absolutely love the Converse!
This is my favorite picture on the blog so far.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love it, love it! She looks great in red.
OMG What a cutie! Look at that smirk!
I absolutely love the little chuck taylors!!
She has such beautiful, peaceful look, too.
Very cute!
You guys are way more advanced than us. Converse and real clothes! WOW!
Seriously, so friggin cute.
LOVE that she's rockin' the Converse! What a big girl she's becoming.
j
I absolutely love the Converse!
This is my favorite picture on the blog so far.
Post a Comment