Friday, May 8, 2009

New tires!


Okey, the old tires were old, they leaked air and had zero grip in the rain, but I figured since there will be no more rain here until November the tires would last one last season.
Certain other people got a bit nervous reading the previous blog post so I finally bit the bullet and got the new tires on today and to my surprise the biggest difference was how quiet the car is now – I bet 5 to 10 dB! and it also feels a lot smoother. Totally unexpected. Car transformed.
I got the job done thanks to our awesome next door neighbor Chris, who drove my car to and from the shop and incidentally also hooked me up with some amazing new types of Pepsi that has natural sugar and all natural ingredients! Wow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing :-) What brand did u get ?