I picked up my car Friday afternoon and was very eager to feel the difference. Unfortunately it was raining, so I had to be extremely careful since my tires are so old and crusty. I kept off the highways but I still got a good sense of the change from before I turned the car in.Previous handling was soft, it absorbed most bumps as a good boat or Buick would do, now things are a bit more firm, maybe a little bumpy, but not harsh. Steering is a lot more direct and the car doesn't roll or feel spongy when I turn in. I also had to get it aligned because all the bushings were changed, which probably improved things a bit also.
Too bad my tires are so slick in the rain, I spun every time I started from a stand still, in second gear!
No comments:
Post a Comment