
Mrs. B is really acting up these days. Peeing on the carpet or worse, pooping on the carpet nearly every day. We suspect she's freaking out because of the move, and while we're sympathetic, this is not cool. Pete's been using our mini-carpet cleaner on the space below his desk every day. She peed in front of the sofa the other day, right after I got up to get something. She's pissed at us for not paying enough attention to her, we suspect. We've tried to give her lots of love, but I also think she's a little miffed she has to share us with Lucia. Whenever Mrs. B acts up, the remedy is always the same: more activity, more structure. We're going for the same walk every day this week, albeit a longer walk in the evenings. When we move Sunday, we'll map out a walk for her, and take her on it several times a day so she feels comfortable and safe. I'd hate for our new place to smell like pee.
2 comments:
Hello!?? I walk Baylee here, she knows the route I take her on with Fifi, turn left out of your new place and go 3 blocks up, 1 block left and back down..or you can go about 5 blocks up to the park...eh I'll show you guys =)
Oh no, what a pain! Hope Mrs. B. gets over it soon.
Our cat was having "scooting" episodes, but turned out it was a medical problem, not a psychological one. Which is good, because it's very hard to psychoanalyze a cat.
The increased structure sounds like a great plan for Mrs. B. -- otherwise you might have to rename her Mrs. P.
(And I responded to your comment over at cranky fitness, but just wanted to say here too: THANK YOU!!!! You did CF a huge favor! We still get some hits from that).
Post a Comment