We thought about adding some great pics of Pete's from the Monterey aquarium, a gorgeous shower curtain from IKEA and a new rug, but I didn't love that look. It was fine, but it didn't really feel like a good mix of special and beautiful.
Then I found this.
And it was all over. We could incorporate black and white photos of our wedding(s), and when it arrived, I was thrilled to see that it incorporated red and orange, two dominant colors in our decor. Plus the tan picks up the towels and rug color. Hello. It's also especially special because we were married at Crissy Field, the beach below the Golden Gate Bridge. When I moved to San Francisco, the view of the Golden Gate made my heart leap (and honestly, it still does that).
It arrived yesterday, and I took a few before and after shots as the room is coming along. I had the idea to incorporate a gorgeous vase from Ninny and Farfar into the bathroom; I hope to pick up some taller sticks or something to stick out of it this weekend. We'll also be ordering a larger print and picking up a frame for above the toilet. But it's coming together and I think has so much more personality.
![]() |
| Before. So boring. |
![]() |
| Getting there! |



No comments:
Post a Comment