Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentimes Day

We stepped up our game for V-day this year: Lucia and I made cards for her teachers at school. Each one basically said the same thing: I love you so so much. Super sweet. She decorated each one differently using our new art supply kit which included Pom-poms, Popsicle sticks and most importantly, glitter glue. We took them in today and she told me tonight her teachers loved them. She also came home with a valentine for us. Peter and I are thankful our anniversary is so close to V-day so we generally acknowledge today with a hug or something. We thought about going to Whole Foods tonight to get a dessert or at least strawberries to dip in chocolate but we both ran out of steam. Maybe we can do that this weekend. Lucia on the other hand, was thrilled to have dark chocolate for dessert tonight.



No comments: