For a long time, if Baby Brudder was kicking, I'd ask Lucia if she wanted to put her hands on my tummy to feel, and she often said no. I didn't push it. Lately though, she's been really excited to connect with him. This morning she climbed into bed with me for a quick snuggle before we got up. As I held her close, Baby Brudder was crazily kicking away, and Lucia said, I feel baby brudder!! I said, yep, he's saying Good morning Big Sister! Can't wait to meet you! Not much longer!
So sweet. I'm so glad she's starting to come around. From what I hear from other friends, she'll mostly like have a tough time once the novelty of new baby wears off and might ask us to take him back. But that's Ok. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. For now, it was a super sweet moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment