Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sorry for the Delay!


Yes, I know we're behind on pictures and blogging. We are sorry! Here's one of my mom, who arrived yesterday. She's sharing overnight feedings with Pete (thank god) and being a general god-send. Hooray!

More pictures to come soon, I swear.

4 comments:

Amy T. said...

Dude, that is awesome! The nightime feedings are very difficult for me. Once you are done and off to dreamland, it seems they wake up again. I wish I could hand off those feedings!
Yay for helpers!

Mary said...

LINDA IN THE HOUSE! praise God. Kate, we miss you already, even though yes, it's weird that I miss you, from LA. You know what I mean. This picture makes me tear up. xoxo

Megan said...

The look on Grandma's face is just precious. She is so in love with Lucia. Have a great visit!

xoxo

Julie said...

Your mom must be so happy to be grandma to that beautiful little girl !

How sweet is that--that you are getting help on the nighttime feedings!! Catch up on rest and recovery from the c-section as much as you can while you have help. Hope you are feeling better.