
I think Heather really appreciated sleeping in her own bed, she told me several times it felt good.
We arrived at the hospital this morning to see how Lucia was doing and hear if the doctors had any diagnosis and how they would treat her stomach issues.
We were informed that they would give her a 15ml of breast milk every 3 hours and that they would take her off the antibiotics and give her something that will make her stomach less upset instead.
We bottle fed her the 15ml and was happy to see she kept it all down and was wide awake. We could tell she was searching for more food so she got quite upset when we tried to lie her down in her little aquarium.
They are taking so good care of her at the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) that I don't think we really have to go back there until they kick her out.
2 comments:
Heather,
I am so happy Lucia is feeling better. She is so beautiful
Congratulations to the both of you!
Michele
Yeah, little Lucia is doing better! I am so glad to hear that.
Post a Comment