So sweet. :) I love how she's being all modest and covering her delicate area with her foot. Haha.
She is just the cutest thing, thanks for letting me stop bye today!
How come my kid screamed and your kid loves the bath?? Too cute! Jon and I can't wait to meet her.
I love how the water is so calming to them! D loves his bathtime as well. I guess all that time in the amniotic fluid gets them homesick for a good warm bath!Nice cameo of the Kettle One, mmmm, my fave!
She is too cute. I like how Baylee was checking in on everything.
i just watched the other ones, and I agree newmie - mrs. b!!! she's supervising. and she approves.
Ha Ha I loved when Pete wanted to put some vodka in the bath...start her out early! so cute! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So sweet. :) I love how she's being all modest and covering her delicate area with her foot. Haha.
She is just the cutest thing, thanks for letting me stop bye today!
How come my kid screamed and your kid loves the bath?? Too cute! Jon and I can't wait to meet her.
I love how the water is so calming to them! D loves his bathtime as well. I guess all that time in the amniotic fluid gets them homesick for a good warm bath!
Nice cameo of the Kettle One, mmmm, my fave!
She is too cute. I like how Baylee was checking in on everything.
i just watched the other ones, and I agree newmie - mrs. b!!! she's supervising. and she approves.
Ha Ha I loved when Pete wanted to put some vodka in the bath...start her out early! so cute! :)
Post a Comment