Thursday, October 2, 2008

EVEN MORE Great news!

She kept down all of her feedings overnight! So that's 6 feedings now. She only threw up half of one of the feedings, and that was before the Zantac was started at 6 p.m. last night.

I am thrilled beyond belief. Pete is asleep (I got up to pump), but I'm tempted to wake him up to tell him. Hopefully our little girl will be coming home very soon.

Thank you SO much for all your prayers, thoughts and well wishes. They seemed to have worked!

15 comments:

STACI said...

OH Heather!!! I'm beyond THRILLED for you guys!

I'm so happy that worked for her and she will be home with Mommy & Daddy soon. :)

Can't wait to see her homecoming.

Have a GREAT DAY!

Robin said...

Yahoooo!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm we may need to take the flight over to US earlier than first planned :-)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news Heather and Pete! I'm so glad to hear she is doing better. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for her to be home with you by the weekend! - Amalea

Heather said...

Thank you everyone!! We're so thrilled!

Newmie said...

That's so awesome! The power of positive thinking!:)

Mrs Furious said...

Oh I'm so relieved for you guys!!
That is GREAT news!

xo

hobbyismyjob said...

What a simple solution, thank goodness! Guess you'll have to watch you mexican food intake eh?

Anonymous said...

Heather and Pete, Charlie and I are thrilled for you. I have been checking your blog to see how you are doing, because we are expecting a baby boy very soon. He is due November 8 but today our doctor told us he is locked and loaded in delivery position and may come in the next two weeks. It's been nice to see your family progress from afar! best wishes. kristin saunders and charlie evans

Mary said...

hooray! let us know when she's home with you!!

Shadi said...

hip hip hurray!!!! Go Lucia. We are soooooo happy to hear the good news. Lots of love, Shadi & Andreas

Kate said...

That's such great news. I hope things continue to go well.

Amy T. said...

Freakin awesome!!!

katieo said...

YAY YAY YAY!
It will feel so great to be home!

(soo, did she inherit her Daddy's esophagus? jk ;)

Julie said...

That is fantastic news!!