Oh Heather!! She is so beautiful!Here I am 8 o'clock on Sunday morning, all teary. I just love those little tiny newborn faces. Their whole lives ahead of them.(Don't tell hubby, but that kinda makes me want another one.)
:) She's pretty cute, isn't she?
She's adorable! The videos are priceless. I'm also going to send you an email, if you have time to check it...
i agree, she is absolutely gorgeous! and just a peanut!!
Oh Heather! She is SO CUTE! I even loved her little cry in the 3rd video! :)How is she doing today?Congrats again to you and Pete!You have a very beautiful little family! ;)Enjoy your day.
Oh my goodness! What a gorgeous little Lucia!
Absolutley beautiful!I'm gonna try and come by today if it works with nap schedules all around!
She is STUNNING. What a beautiful baby.
Soo cute, Snakey. Really! See, all that waiting and discomfort were totally worth it!:)
She is so beautiful,hope your getting some rest.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh Heather!! She is so beautiful!
Here I am 8 o'clock on Sunday morning, all teary. I just love those little tiny newborn faces. Their whole lives ahead of them.
(Don't tell hubby, but that kinda makes me want another one.)
:) She's pretty cute, isn't she?
She's adorable! The videos are priceless. I'm also going to send you an email, if you have time to check it...
i agree, she is absolutely gorgeous! and just a peanut!!
Oh Heather! She is SO CUTE! I even loved her little cry in the 3rd video! :)
How is she doing today?
Congrats again to you and Pete!
You have a very beautiful little family! ;)
Enjoy your day.
Oh my goodness! What a gorgeous little Lucia!
Absolutley beautiful!
I'm gonna try and come by today if it works with nap schedules all around!
She is STUNNING. What a beautiful baby.
Soo cute, Snakey. Really! See, all that waiting and discomfort were totally worth it!:)
She is so beautiful,hope your getting some rest.
Post a Comment